Q&A: Talking 'Smart Football' with Chris B. Brown
Though a day sitting on the couch, watching football, eating pizza and drinking beer with Les Miles -- "molting," to use Miles' terminology -- sounds about as good as it gets. Actually, Bruce, I'd like to ask you this same question: Who would you like ...
Did You Lose?
You know sports, but somehow you keep on losing? Well, the Super Bowl is over for now, but you can still be a winner! Start by signing up with a fresh Sports Betting site with a complete lineup of fantasy and real live sports. There is even Poker as well as Live & Online Casino games. Then check out the Best Documented Handicappers in the World where you can get verified Profit, ROI and Win numbers as well as join a free and vibrant sport forum with Football, Basketball, Hockey, Baseball and other sports members.
- Nick Saban: ‘Michigan’s going to have an outstanding team’ – Detroit Free Press
- Former Michigan coach Lloyd Carr talks leadership in Bay Harbor – Petoskey News-Review
- LSU football Coach Les Miles’ greatest hits from SEC Media Days – NOLA.com
- Michigan Football: Coach’s Corner — Craig Roh — Defensive Line — Wolverine … – GBMWolverine
- Miles: ‘Our football team can achieve greatly’ – LSU The Reveille
- LSU’s Miles changes tone as SEC coaches mostly speak glowingly about … – STLtoday.com
- College football notes: Miles expects better LSU offense with new QB – Austin American-Statesman
- Miles ready for challenge of new season – WBXH
- LSU’s Miles touts quarterback’s talent – San Antonio Express
- Les Miles enjoys Tyrann Mathieu’s swagger – ESPN (blog)